This course uses connectivity and data acquisition in a practical way to allow students to set up larger networks for businesses and industry and prepares for the international Cisco CCNA exam.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- Understand how to scale computer networks
- Be able to work in a large enterprises that depend heavily on the smooth operation of their network infrastructure.
- Write the Cisco CCNA international exam (cost excluded from course fees)
- Understand routing and switching technologies
- Work with routers and switches using OSPF, EIGRP, and STP protocols in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Resolve common VLAN routing issues in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and packet tracing simulation software.
- Configure WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network.
- Build simple LANs; perform basic configs for routers & switches; and implement IP addressing schemes.
- Troubleshoot routers & switches; resolve common VLAN routing issues in both IPv4 & IPv6 networks.
Tutorial Project: – setup a multi-company inter-network with routers and switches.
Design Project: – design, build and present a model related to the course material.
Duration: 10 Weeks